. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Alampasu reveals Juventus interest. (U17 worldcup winning goal keeper).

The 17-year-old who is currently sweating it out at the Super Eagles camp in Abuja told Premium Times that the Italian champions and Club Genk are currently negotiating with his representatives with a view to signing him up in January.
"I maybe going to Genk, they are showing interest in me but I also have another offer from Juventus FC, a club in the Italian league," he disclosed.
"By God’s grace I will be in a new club in January.”
When asked if a fancied a move to a club in the English Premier League, Alampasu was realistic in his response.
"English Premiership is no good for me to start; I think I should start from Belgium, Italy or Germany, that will be okay for now."


Article by Uche George Egbe ( kickoffnigeria.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment