. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday, December 30, 2013

Woman with 7ft Wide buttocks and proud (Photos)



'My bottom is 7ft wide and I'm proud of it!' says a woman with backside so large she once broke a toilet and can't fit through doors, says she hopes to inspire larger ladies.
She has to wear extra large trousers and once managed to crack a toilet bowl just by sitting on it but Sarah Massey, 33, says she is proud to have one of the world's largest posteriors.
The Chicago mother-of-two's derriere measures an impressive 7ft in diameter and sometimes proves too large to fit through doorways.

But despite being proud of her record-breaking rear end, 32-stone Ms Massey admits that living with a super-sized bottom isn't always easy and receives £750 in disability benefit each month as a result of having limited mobility. 
'Everyday I get some kind of comment thrown at me, both good and bad - I used to be ashamed but now I hold my head high,' she revealed.
'At school I was teased and called Dump Truck Butt by the other kids, but the condition is hereditary - there's nothing I can do about it.
'I went through a stage of worrying what people think, but now I want to show the world I am proud to be me.' 
'Some people can't believe one person can have this much butt,' she adds. 'Because I've got a relatively small frame on top they say, "that can't be real".
'I carry this weight with me all the time, everywhere I go, it's definitely not fake. Big booty's are just in my blood.' 
Peep more pics after the cut..............




No comments:

Post a Comment