. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

New coach of Tottenham Fc Tim Sherwood - "I bleed Tottenham "


"It's a club that means an awful lot to me and a proud moment. If you cut me in half, I bleed the colour of the club. It means an awful lot to me. Blood is thicker than water, as they say.
"Hopefully that will stand me in good stead taking this club forward as head coach."
Despite spending £105 million ($171 million, 124 million euros) on new players in the close season, Spurs lie seventh in the table, but Sherwood is confident that the squad is fully equipped for a tilt at a top-four finish.
"We have good players here and if we apply ourselves well, get the players playing as they can and get the right players on the ball in the correct areas, then we can hurt any team we play against," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment